Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday 2nd September

Before we moved on I had to take a photo of the garden shed that was in the garden opposite to where we had moored.

We headed towards Stoke.  At the second look I had a problem as there was a large brown leather settee floating in the front of the lock.  Before we could move out of the lock.  John got the hook off the roof and dragged it out of our way.

We had problems when we reached the tunnel as the Arieal pole was too high.  It took 3/4 hour to get through the tunnel.  I kept myself busy by washing the floor. John got wet and cold and a sore back from bending whenever we entered a lower section through the tunnel. Just as well we took the pole down else we would have scraped to a stop, or broken it off.

Cruised on into Stoke and went through three locks before deciding that we needed to moor up prior to the locks.  So John reversed back up through the locks. We had a good audience. 

Walked into Hanley into Weatherspoons to do this Blog.  I have just been into the ladies loo and there are two brown leather sofas. I know where there is third one!

No comments:

Post a Comment