Saturday 15 September 2012

Friday 14 September

Left Napton-on-the-hill, but saw the windmill. Bad day weather very windy. Locks once again have different paddles and on the first lock I jammed the windlass on and when I released the safety catch the windlass swung round and hit my right boob.

Washing got blown off the boat due to a large gust of wind.  John tried to catch it but it all went under.  Spent a few minutes with the hook pole but all we found was one t shirt.  I just hope that my black bra does not get caught round their propellor.  Very upset as my favourite PJ's (the ones that Jean Parkes and I brought in an expensive shop in Malvern) are at the bottom of the canel or round another propellor.  Did not reach Banbury so moored up by a railway line and the M 40. Very poor television reception; every time a train went past we lost the picture.  Went to bed in disgust with a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment