Wednesday 3 October 2012

Sunday 23 September.

Heaving with rain, strong winds. What a lovely day to receive guests. Took our time, but collected the Sunday papers and some milk. The tribe arrived around 12.30, (expected around 13.30 so I was caught out with jobs to do. "I told you so" came from the boss!) Still raining so we set off anyway. Rachel and Chris doing the locks with Harry, Matt, Lottie and I steering. That was fun. However, Lottie soon got bored and Harry after stading in the heavy rain for 15 minutes decided that he was cold and would go inside. Whatever, I wish I could have gone inside. We made the Pound, and while Matt and I walked back to retrieve the car, Chris and Rachel finished the preparations for dinner. Very nice it was too. Soon time for the little ones to return home. (In the rain of course!) Very poor TV reception. No Downton! Hell to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment